Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Business Card Cases and Facebook Page

Hey everyone!
So as I sit here watching my marathon of Resident Evil eating animal crackers, I'm thinking of what my next design will be for my next item.
I want to design some sort of clutch/purse. I have some great ideas but I have to bring them to life before I can give more details.
So I will just share three next business card cases that I just added to the shop.

WVH Business Card Case In Pink Honey Comb:


 WVH Business Card Case In Modern Meadow Sunflowers:

 WVH Business Card Case In Botanica Leaves:


 Also, I started a facebook fan page so "Like" us if you like the designs!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    nolvadex

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...