Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

The pubs in town are crazy crowded tonight. I passed by several on my way to dinner and they were having a blast in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
I finally got over my cold. The congestion and raspy voice seem to last longer then the cold itself.

New this week! Two new wallets and one clutch.

The first wallet is actually made from one of my all time favorite fabrics! I have been looking for this print for ages. It has been out of print for a while. It was shear luck that I even found it.

Trifold Wallet In Yellow Birds and Leaves:


The second wallet is so dainty and the fabric is waaay more gorgeous in person then online. I picture this fabric being great for a wedding and great to add to your spring/summer collection.

Trifold Wallet In Melon Cherry Blossoms:


The third item is a clutch. I absolutely love this faux leather. I feels super soft, smooth and is high quality.

It comes with a dectachable wristlet strap.

The inside is a 100% cotton fabric and a small pocket for a cell phone and any other extras.

I also made this clutch smaller then the last two clutches in the shop.

The Measurements:
Smallest Point-11 1/2"
Widest Point-13 1/2"
Length7"
Wristlet-8 1/2"
 
 WVH Clutch In Burgundy Faux Leather:




I plan on making a sewing pattern for this clutch and allowing the buyer to sell the finished product.
I hope you like my new items. I had fun making each one.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend everyone! Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...