Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Wallet Design

I design a new wallet. I designed it because I didn't want to lug around my giant purse with me when I go to the store or go out at night to dinner.I call it "The Out The Door Wallet"

It features 6 card pockets that are held securely by a magnetic snap strap. My cards don't slip or slid at all in there.

There is also a zipper pouch area for your phone, cash, coins, make-up, or what ever you feel like you need to carry to the store.
It can also be used for your everyday wallet or make up pouch.
I use it for my cell phone case and to hold my cash in.

The measurements are Length-4"(10cm) Width-7"(18cm)
I'm also working on a sewing pattern for this design and it should be done within the next few days.
It will include colored pictures that guide you to the finished product.
Let me know what you guys think! Check it out at here!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design, very practical for those days that you only need your keys and your wallet :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...